Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 Year in Review

Here are the top whatever number there is below random posts of 2008. They were selected not because of their quality, but because of their randomness.

I was happy that Bobby Fischer is Dead.
You can never start too early. The campaign for the 2014 Alabama governorship kicked off this year with an Attack Ad Against Charles Barkley and his rebuttle.
Remember when John B. Kimble ran for Congress. He lost.
If I was president of a country, these are the ways in which I would show my eccentricity.
Here is my Ode to Tim McVeigh.
Let's relive my devastating split with Ukrainian Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko.
I came up with new punishments for criminals. Did listening to a 50 Shekel song or being Detained make the list?
Here are 7 1/2 Reasons why your man voted for John McCain.
Election fever made me think about George McClellan and the 1864 Campaign.
Pastor Head Taggard was Preaching From the Closet in a sense.

That is all for this year. May tomorrow and every day thereafter be filled with love and Slurpees for you and for me.

No comments: