Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008: The Year In Me

This year has been filled with so many memorable moments. I will always remember 2008 as one of the best and one of the worst years of my life. Let's take a trip down memory lane and relive some of the moments that made this year so remarkable.

Early in the year, I watched the progression of the presidential primaries on tv. I also followed the happenings via the internet. Later in the year, I would follow the general election. Good times.

I watched numerous sporting events on television. I read books. Some of them were worth reading. Some were not.

I saw Patch Adams sitting next to a Cinnabon at the airport. The bank charged me a $5 fee that I felt was unfair and I went to the bank and eventually got my $5 back. I had jury duty. I shaved my beard. Let's see, what else? Yesterday, I went to one Subway, but there was a sign saying it had closed at 7:30 and apologized for the inconvenience, so I went to another Subway. Today, when I woke up, I went to the bathroom and peed in the toilet.

What a year, filled with splendid occasions and horrific heartbreak. 2008 will never be forgotten. Actually, it reminds me a lot of 1993.

No comments: