Sunday, July 27, 2008

50 Shekel Calls Me a Terrorist

50 Shekel, a terrible Jewish parody rapper turned terrible Christian rapper, has called me a terrorist and has said I need Jesus.

In a response to my post The Case Against 50 Shekel, 50 Shekel said, "You are cruel, without [G-d] and are a terrorist." He called me a cruel terrorist because I said, "He is terrible, an embarrassment, offensive, and I hate him." I can only hope that Mr. Shekel's comments will make me an honorary member of the Ju-Tang Clan. The Clan, a Jewish parody rap group that mocks the genre of Jewish Parody Rap (how post neo-ironic!), roasted 50 Shekel (aka Aviad Cohen) with lines about Nazi rape and imagining that they were airplanes and 50 Shekel was the Twin Towers.

50 Shekel claimed that I need Jesus, specifically saying, "YOu definitely do need Yeshua [Jesus] as your Messiah. Devil's got a hold on you and you're enjoying the ride straight down to hell." It appears that 50 Shekel is adjusting nicely to his new Christian religion. 50 Shekel implied that I'm going to hell because I don't follow Jesus, but his anti-Semitism didn't stop there. He explains that my post- especially the way I talked about Christians and Jews for Jesus (which was surprisingly innocuous upon further review)- reminds him "of why I left rabbinic Judaism in the first place," indicating that "rabbinic" Jews are hateful bigots.

I'm glad 50 Shekel called me a terrorist. It needed to be said. Osama bin Laden wishes he was me. I'm very pleased that the creater of the song "In Da Shul" has proved himself an anti-Semite. I particularly enjoy that my post represents the reasons why he left "rabbinic" Judaism. The post was nothing more than a scathing review of his abysmal rapping ability, so there you go. But what I love most is that to get to a post of mine from November 2007, Aviad Cohen must have either googled himself or his alias, 50 Shekel. He's not only a neo-nazi, he's also a loser!

So 50 Shekel has called me a terrorist and said I need Jesus. And I couldn't be happier. There is a cliché that you should be judged by the company you keep. But I believe you can tell more about a man by looking at his enemies. If 50 Shekel is an enemy of mine, I must be doing something right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

By calling me a neo-Nazi because I am a Jew who believes in Jesus, proves how uneducated and misinformed you are. Wow, because I believe in Jesus you call me a neo-Nazi. The only one who is anti-semitic here is you. Grow up.Who is the real neo-nazi? Me or you who is a fan of the Ju-Tang Clan and their anti-semitic songs? Again, you seem to amaze me. You are the product of "Hateful Jews who hate anyone who is not one of them" It's very "Talmudic" of you.