Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 in Review

2007 taught me something. I suck at writing. I mean, have you read some of this drek? However, there was the Evil Leaders League. That was pretty good. Also, if you google the neo-nazi "Bill Riccio," I made the first page this year. That's pretty cool.

My favorites from the year:
I obtained a rare letter From the Desk of Gerald Ford after he died.
Me Tutoring Little Hitler is self-explanatory.
After nearly 2,000 years, Jesus Speaks!
A Slightly Offensive Look at the Dniester Conflict shows us that current events can be fun!
Kuwait Wants You to visit their country.
Remember when I was offered gay sex in India? It was Hard to Get Used To.
I had a discovery Flying Over Baghdad.
Transcript from a Republican Attack Ad: Tim Johnson was the target.
Nearly dying on a mountain in Ecuador, I Wouldn't Wish It On You.
A chronicle of my Ten Favorite Neo-Nazis.

There are probably a few more good ones in there somewhere. Happy new year everyone.

No comments: