Here is a list of my favorite Top 10 neo-nazis:
10. Tom Metzger - He's so racist that he carefully extracts all of the "colored" M&Ms and throws them away. Makes you wonder why he buys M&Ms at all.
9. William Pierce - There was a guy by the same name in my grad school. In fact I had a class with just him, me, and the professor. But that William Pierce wasn't a neo-nazi, didn't write the Turner Diaries, and could spell.
8. Robert Jay Matthews - He was a famed genius at multiplication, but only if one of the numbers was 1.
7. Richard Butler - He wasn't a real reverend, but he was a real behayme.
6. David Duke - Another Duke for people from Maryland to hate. He has pure white crabs in his pubic hair.
5. Timothy McVeigh - Despite the racial bias of the SAT, he still did worse than every black person who has ever taken the test.
4. Bob Heick - The original slogan of the White Aryan Resistance was "W.A.R. what is it good for? Absolutely nothing." The slogan was later changed.
3. Kevin Alfred Strom - He was arrested on charges of child pornography.
2. Matthew Hale - The overlooked protagonist in For the Love of Hate, The Riccio-Hale Story.
1. Bill Riccio - If you google Bill Riccio my story For the Love of Hate, The Riccio-Hale Story is on the first page! Go ahead, google Bill Riccio. Searches of Bill Riccio have accounted for about 40% of all of this site's traffic and that percentage is sure to go up now.