Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006 Year in Review

This year reminded me of 1998. What? That doesn't make any sense. Anyway, here are some personal blog highlights from this past year.

2006's New Year's Resolutions.
The vote on The Probability That I Will Be A Serial Killer. Thankfully most people think I won't be.
My yearly tribute to the late Hank Gathers.
I also wrote a not-as-flattering Ode To Tucker Carlson.
Evidently, I Hate Immigrants.
I examined the scope of Jews' power in Oh, Those Powerful Jews, which has been widely regarded in neo-nazi circles.
The Rwandan genocide was humorously started by A Bad Day.
My post on Neo-Cons vs Neo-Nazis.
A serious look at Two Girls Run Over By A Tank.
Plenty of racism in the Clash of Civilizations.
I implore all Americans to Speak English, well sorta.
Short people can do anything and get away with it as Sentence Comes Up Short shows.
Evaluating the last 2 American presidents in Clinton Bones Bush.
Comparing Jews vs Christians.
Got a question? Ask An Average Muslim.
A short story- For The Love Of Hate: The Riccio-Hale Story.
In its entirety: The Jew Draft.
In August, I went to Europe. Here's one post: Visiting My Family's Past.
The ultimate battle for moral supremacy: Ted Haggard vs Mark Foley.
A lot of bad things that happened actually didn't happen: Tragedy Denial.
Yesterday's post- I'm Back.


Happy New Year everyone.

No comments: