Monday, January 01, 2007

The Prayoffs, Game 7

I was out of the country, but all indications point to the fact that Christmas took place this year. Since Christmas happened, somehow Pat Robertson wins. Anyway, the series is 3-3 heading into deciding Game 7.

Game 7
It all comes down to this. In the spring of 2003, Pat Robertson claimed on his program 700 Club that the second coming of Jesus will take place during 2007. His reasoning was that it was 40 years after the 6-day war, which supposedly gave Israel its biblical borders.

If Jesus does come back in 2007, then Pat Robertson wins the Prayoff series and his is the one true lord. If Jesus, does not come back during 2007, I win the prayoff series, and my G-d is the one true lord. Simple enough. Check back in a year.

Recap
Game 1: Fidel Castro didn't die in the allotted time, I led 1-0.
Game 2: I didn't get a girlfriend in the allotted time, Pat Robertson tied the series 1-1.
Game 3: It took me too long to run a marathon, Pat Robertson led 2-1.
Game 4: The Democrats took the House, the Senate and won the Maryland governorship. I tied the series at 2-2.
Game 5: My neck still hurt, I led the series 3-2.
Game 6: Christmas happened, Pat Robertson tied the series at 3-3.

2 comments:

AnonymousBlogger said...

This will be a long final game 7, and I'm excited to how this one plays out. Early on, I have to give you the edge here. A win for P.R. would be a massive upset.

knibilnats said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I think Pat Robertson has got to be the favorite, I mean, when has he ever been wrong?