Friday, October 06, 2006

The Prayoffs, Game 3

Game 2 ended in disaster for me. Not only did I not find a lady friend to care for, I didn't even talk to a real live woman over the last two weeks! I'm not good with the ladies. So, Pat Robertson won easily to tie our prayoff series at 1-1.

Game 3 will take place Saturday October 14th. I will pray that I run the Baltimore marathon in under 4 hours. Pat Robertson will pray that it will take me longer to complete the marathon.

I injured my neck running last week somehow (looking down for 10 miles), so running it in under 4 hours would be just short of a miracle at this point. I told my 5 year old cousin that I couldn't play with him because my neck hurt from running. He then ran, fell down, and said, "Ouch, my neck hurts," in a real mocking fashion. Thanks Jacob, and after all of the Dora the Explorer presents I gave you (before they began to fiercely market that show to only girls. What, boys can't have female heroes?!)

You would just love me to fail, wouldn't you Pat Robertson? It would fit your stereotype of the effete super-intellectual Jew. Well Pat, I'm not going to be your Jew-monkey; I'll pray and train and try to retake the series lead.

Series recap
Game 1: I won big when Fidel Castro didn't die in the allotted time and Hugo Chavez said some crazy shit at the UN.

Game 2: Pat Robertson grabbed the victory when I hardly talked to a woman in a 2 week span, let alone found a girlfriend.

2 comments:

AnonymousBlogger said...

Not good with women? You were a total pimp in Europe. If you can wow them European women, you should be fine with the American beauties.

Lets both get women by the end of the month.

knibilnats said...

Hahaha, thanks for the support.

The difference is that American women speak English and can understand all the horrible things that come out of my mouth :/