Monday, November 20, 2006

The Prayoffs, Game 6

My neck felt a little better after 10 days of rest, but it's still sore and stiff. Laying on the couch watching football and basketball will help a neck get better. However, if Pat Robertson, by way of Jesus, truly does have the power to heal, as he claims he does, my neck would be feeling much better right now. One night last week, my neck hurt so bad, it kept me up at night. So Pat Robertson loses pivotal Game 5.

Game 6
I've got no problem with Christmas. I don't celebrate it, but I think it's great (in theory). Peace, love, charity- that all sounds great. I mean, I don't need it all up in my face, but it's a nice holiday. Some people, including Pat Robertson, would claim that there's a war on Christmas. I just don't think that's true. I'm not sure that Wal-Mart posting signs that say "Happy Holidays" for one year constitutes a war. If there was a true war on Christmas, there would be the potential of Christmas not happening. So, if Christmas doesn't come around this year, I win the prayoff series against Pat Robertson, and my lord is the one true lord. If there is Christmas this year, Pat Robertson ties the series at 3-3 and we go to a Game 7.

Recap
Game 1: Fidel Castro didn't die, Pat Robertson lost. Me 1-0.
Game 2: I am repulsive to women. I lost. Tie 1-1.
Game 3: I ran a marathon in 4 hours and 25 minutes. Pat Robertson won. Pat Robertson 2-1.
Game 4: The Democrats won both Houses of Congress. I won. Tie 2-2.
Game 5: My neck still hurts. I won. Me 3-2. 1 win away!

No comments: