Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Ode To Tucker Carlson

Neither Louis Farrakhan nor Bozo the Clown ever wore a bowtie with the understated grace as he. Tucker Carlson. He is nearly as funny as Farrakhan and almost as articulate as Bozo. But there is more than just this in that great man, Tucker.

Tucker Carlson, a man of grace. Even after being caught in the crossfire of one of those crafty Jews, he managed to show his face again on television. Courage, his mantra. It did not matter that he was fired, he surfaced like Jesus or somebody; where else, but on that channel that God himself would watch if the Lord could pull Itself from the Home and Garden Network, MSNBC I’m talking about.

A man of reason, a type of reasoning that you cannot learn in school. A kind of logic that common sense can't give you. A form of mathematics that only a true genius can comprehend. This is what spews from the mind of Tucker Carlson nightly. The man, the myth, the immortal.

Tucker Carlson, more than just a name that I don't care to look up whether or not I spelled correctly. He provides nuggets, knowledge nuggets. I don't watch his show. I don't have to. I wouldn't be able to appreciate it on as many levels as I should. Does he even have a show anymore? That is how deep his power runs. Why would anyone put him on television or listen to what he has to say? For he is beyond words, and passed having to watch his show.

Tucker Carlson, well, uh, is a dick. To be honest, this was a waste of my time and yours. I apologize to you, the reader. I may have made this up, but Tucker Carlson has beef with Three 6 Mafia. He thought they shouldn’t have won, because, in his own words “I hate black people and their culture, me Tucker Carlson, I'm saying this.”

2 comments:

Joel said...

I STILL have that crossfie ass kicking on my computer and I STILL watch it all the time. I've never seen someone's credibilty and career destroyed so quickly by one phrase... "You're wearing a bowtie."

MKD said...

He's my dad. I don't like to talk about it.