Friday, April 07, 2006

I Hate Immigrants

That hatred started with my Grandma and Grandpa. Yes, they were dirty, filthy, foreign, immigrants.

Oh sure, it's easy to laud them for escaping from the Nazis and surviving the Holocaust, but it takes real balls to expose them for what they truly were: thieves. They stole jobs from good hardworking Americans. If it were up to me, I'd send them back to Polandistan, or wherever the fuck they came from. I don't really know, I don't concern myself with things that are unAmerican (such as places that aren't America).

This same American spirit can now be directed at the Mexicans. They will never be real Americans, because they speak some crazy language, Mexicanese I think. Their ancestors will never be able to become citizens because their culture is different. There is no room for different languages or cultures in America. We speak one language and have one culture: American!

Liberals argue, "If we don't have immigrants who will do our shit jobs?" I'll tell you who won't, my grandparents- those greenhorns are dead. Hahahaha (they had an extra pair of horns being as they were Jewish). First of all, there should be a comma in between "immigrants" and "who" you grammatically inept bastards. Second off, it sounds an awful lot like liberals are nostalgic for slavery. Obviously that's ludicrous, immigrants don't deserve to be at the level of slaves, they're immigrants for Christ's sake (here I'm referring to Christ's gay-hating, the Jews-are-going-to-Hell, and whites are superior, side, and not that treating people equal, world peace, and love thy enemy, bullshit).

People claim that America has historically been a country of immigrants. I say that America has historically been a country of immigrant-haters. You may ask, "What if there are no immigrants? Then we won't have anyone to hate and America will stray from its past." Never fear, there are still gays, Jews, and blacks to hate. Believe me, they are real problems. They are creeping up and taking over our lives and our families. It is so bad that my immediate family is now one hundred percent Jewish. We're losing the battle my fellow Americans. We must defeat the immigrants so that we can turn our attention to the real problems this nation is facing: Ellen DeGeneres, Jon Stewart, and Dave Chappelle.

2 comments:

skyscraper said...

wow,
i like your sarcastic and very witty style of writing. sarcastic to the point that i'm not sure i get you sometimes, because i don't know if you're making a joke, or if you're for real.
but... i like it nevertheless. brutally honest.

nubian said...

I'd send them back to Polandistan,


hahaha. that is so funny. i love your sarcasm and wit--right on point.