Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Knicks Fan Hurt Hand Punching Glass

After hearing that Knicks forward Amar'e Stoudemire injured his hand punching glass casing in anger after the team's ten-point Game 2 loss yesterday, a Knicks fan- yours truly- was so angry at Stoudemire's actions that he also punched some glass, badly wounding his hand.

Only one of the two hand injuries will negatively affect the Knicks' playoff chances this season.

What makes Stoudemire's injury worse is that he is Jewish. It's the most shameful act by a Jew since Bernie Madoff's pyramid scam.

"I've been a Knicks fan all my life. When it turned out that Amar'e has Jewish heritage, it made me an even bigger fan of his. It was great. A Jew on the Knicks! And now this. It's embarrassing," said New York Knicks fan, me.

Amar'e Stoudemire could not be reached for comment, mostly because I don't even want to speak with him right now.

No comments: