Wednesday, May 02, 2012

The Candy Cure

My fellow citizens, my Minister of Women has notified me of a new effective aphrodisiac. He told me that I can actually entice women to make love to me willingly. I was so astonished; I couldn't image having sex without having to rape, the two seemed like an indivisible married couple. He said that studies have shown the smell of the candy Good & Plenty makes women 40% more sexually aroused than normal.

I was flabbergasted. I though the dream of a woman willingly engaging in the act of making love with me was something that only happened in romance novels and to other people. Who knew it could also happen to the wealthiest and most powerful man in his country?

Today's decrees
The purchase or use of the candy Good & Plenty is now outlawed.

Tomorrow is Lady's Night in our country. I hereby decree all females to get their booties on the dance floor.

No comments: