Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Excerpts from the Voters Appreciation Day Party

Our Dear and Fearless Leader declared yesterday to be Voters Appreciation Day. He then threw a party to honor the country's move to democracy. Here are some excerpts from that party that were tape recorded by an anonymous attendee.

Dear and Fearless Leader: "TITTIES! Big or small, round or pointy, I love 'em! Come girls, rub them in my face."
...

Dear and Fearless Leader: "Bring that sweet ass over here baby, so I can smack it in the name of democracy!"
...

Dear and Fearless Leader: "How 'bout this. I'll shake up this bottle of Diet Caffeine Free Coke and spray it on you like those guys in the music videos."
...

Dear and Fearless Leader: "You know, it's great to be the unquestioned leader of a nation, if for no other reason than women will do anything for you for fear of death if they don't comply. It sure makes up for my love life before I became a dictator."
...

Dear and Fearless Leader: "Thong, thong, thong, thong, thong."

No comments: