Saturday, April 28, 2012

2012 NBA Playoff Predictions

I predicted 15 of the 16 playoff teams. Who knew Portland would collapse? I want to pick the Knicks. If they played anyone but the Heat, I think they could win. If they limit turnovers, rebound,shoot well from three, Carmelo plays defense and passes the ball at the right times, and Amar'e plays outstanding, the Knicks will beat the Heat. That's a lot to ask for. I think I have to go with the Heat for credibility's sake. I hope I;m wrong.

The Bulls will beat the 76ers 4-1. The Pacers will beat the Magic 4-1. The Hawks will beat the Celtics 4-3. The Bulls will beat the Hawks 4-0. The Heat will beat the Pacers 4-1. The Heat will beat the Pacers 4-2.

In the West, the Spurs will beat the Jazz 4-1. The Thunder will beat the Mavs 4-3. The Lakers will beat the Nuggets 4-2. The Grizzlies will beat the Clippers 4-3. The Grizzlies will beat the Spurs 4-2. The Thunder will beat the Lakers 4-1. The Thunder will beat the Grizzlies 4-2.

The Heat over the Thunder 4-1.

No comments: