Tuesday, February 08, 2011

An Ugly Rumor

A vicious rumor that holds absolutely no validity has been spreading about me, my dear citizens. People have claimed that your Dear and Fearless Leader eats people who disagree with him politically. Let me repeat, that is simply not true! I eat people because they're delicious. Political bent has nothing to do with it. It's absurd to think it does.

Remember, my The Tiny Teal Book is still on sale at all Amazon.com locations for $12.95.

Quotations from The Tiny Teal Book
"You've got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em. Especially when you're playing cards with me; I'm a sore loser with a lot of power."

"I'm going to Disney Land... thanks to your hard earned tax dollars. It's great to be in charge!"

Some say 'luck is when preparation meets opportunity.' I say luck is being next person in the buffet line when I feel full."

No comments: