Friday, November 12, 2010

Gas Station Stories

I got gas a couple of days ago. I saw a car with a young man donning a backwards hat, a scruffy goatee, and a cross tattoo on his forearm, sitting in his car with a look of consternation on his face. I thought that was weird for 1:30 in the morning, but figured his girlfriend must've broken up with him or something.

After I finished filling up, he got out of his car and approached me. He didn't have much gas and needed to get to Hyattsville. I though, what luck, you're at a gas station. But it turned out that he didn't have any money. He did, however, have weed.

Just his luck, he found the one man in America getting gas at 1:30 in the morning who doesn't smoke weed. I did let him bum a couple of dollars worth of gas from me though and he was more than grateful. As he pulled off, he asked in disbelief, "You really don't smoke weed?"

No comments: