Sunday, August 02, 2009

It Was A Very Bad Year

5769 has been a bad year for us. I should have seen it coming when some redneck took a picture of me while I was driving in my car wearing a yarmulke. What am I, a fucking animal in a zoo?

Bernie Madoff didn't help things. A Jewish serial killer, say, The Son of Sam, is bad, but at least it breaks the usual Jewish stereotype. Bernie Madoff is virtually a walking endorsement for the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. When you're Jewish, you're not just a greedy, sneaky, conniving, money-grubbing, despicable person. You're a greedy, sneaky, conniving, money-grubbing, despicable Jew.

Recently, there's been a group of prominent New Jersey rabbis caught dealing in illegal organs. If the rabbis are crooks, what does that say about the rest of us? I might expect this shit from a New Jersey mayor, but the rabbis need to hold themselves to a higher standard. Whether a rabbi or a gas station attendant, a Jew is a Jew, and each has a responsibility not to sell illegal organs or create a Ponzi scheme. For the sake of our people.

No comments: