Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Is She the Perfect Woman?

There are so many women in the world. How do you find someone that you can live with for the rest of your life? And when you do find someone, how do you know if she's The One? You have to find out how much plaque she has. If she has too much plaque, that's no good. But if she doesn't have any plaque, you have to ask yourself, 'What is she hiding?' She is probably covering up some insecurity. The old saying, 'If it seems too good to be true, it probably is," rings true with women and their plaque.
You might ask me how I know this. My grandmother told me. She said, "If you want to find the right woman, look to her plaque." There is a chance that "plaque" is Polish for something else. Or maybe I just misunderstood her; she had a very strong accent.

No comments: