Saturday, December 13, 2008

Violence is Wrong

I have a major contradiction in my life. I am opposed to violence of any kind. Whether it is a nation engaged in warfare, two individuals fighting with one another, even in cases of self-defense, I believe that it is always wrong to use violence against another human being. However, that philosophy does not compute with my every day persona. I would say that about 87% of people that I come across on any given day, I want to punch right in the face. Hard. Multiple times. And throw a couple bows to their midsection while I'm at it. Once they're on the ground, I'd love to hock a long droopy loogie right in their face. Then I'd pull my pants down and take a shit right by their head. They're thinking, "Whew, at least he didn't shit on me." Then I'd wipe my ass down the middle of their face. Good times.

So you can see there's a bit of a dilemma there. I think I get frustrated with people in general and that makes me angry at them. People are often very selfish. That leads to dishonesty. There is a lack of empathy for one another. Most people out there are primarily concerned with superficial things and ideas. Few people take the time listen to others. All of that pisses me off. What a wonderful world this could be...

But for now, I just want to use people's faces as toilet paper.

No comments: