Thursday, December 04, 2008

An Apology to Christians

I have been told that I've said a lot of offensive things towards Christians- particularly white ones- over the years and I'd like to apologize if anyone has been hurt. Let me just say that I don't hate Christians at all. I have Christian friends. I even have a Christian roommate. I work with Christians, I mean they're Korean, but that still counts. I'm not a bigot against Christians. Often times I think Christians, particularly white followers, are too sensitive, I just want to tell them to get over it, but I'm sorry if anyone's feelings get hurt. Maybe some Christians are mad because I said that "terrorism is a dish best served with a side of Jesus." Please understand that I was playing a character named Bobby the Christian Terrorist, it wasn't me saying these things. I am not intolerant of Christians, particularly white ones. I think they're wonderful people and that's all I have to say about it.

No comments: