Sunday, November 09, 2008

President Obama in Three Years

President Barack Obama looks for some solitude in order to reflect on the frustrations of being responsible for the country's welfare. Here are his thoughts three years into his reign.

Alone, in a room in the White House, Obama rubs his face with his hands, exasperated. "Shit. I'm so sick of people saying I'm so well-spoken. Of course I'm well-spoken, I was the fucking president of Harvard Law. And that was my safety school! Dammit, I can't take all this bullshit. If one more Republican senator asks to touch my hair, I'm just gonna flip out. This shit is ridiculous. I don't ask to touch their jowls."

Michelle Obama calls from another room. "Come here, Barack."
President Obama answers. "In a moment."
Ms. Obama responds in a surprised tone. "Excuse me."
"Sorry, honey. Uh-uh-uh-uh. I'll be right there."
"I know that's right."

Obama mutters to himself. "Well, at least she never says I'm so well-spoken or asks to touch my hair."

No comments: