Sunday, November 30, 2008

G-d Fucking With Me

Do you ever feel that G-d is just fucking around with you for laughs? I've had that feeling recently.

One example comes in the form of the Bills' performance today. They lost a terrible game to the 49ers, 10-3, at home. The only offensive player to have a good showing for the Bills was Marshawn Lynch, who of course was on my opponent's fantasy football team. I went with Trent Edwards because he was facing a supposed weak pass defense. He didn't make it to the end of the game. Rian Lindell, the Bills normally reliable kicker, missed a couple of field goals, including a 20 yarder. You might be wondering if Lindell is on my fantasy team; he is.

It's to the point where I'm interested- and almost excited- to see what negative and absurd thing happens to me next.

No comments: