Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Like I'm an Animal

I tutored Monday in Haymarket, Virginia and decided to wear a yarmulke because it was Rosh Hashanah. While I was driving back on Route 66, a big white SUV was moving along a bit slowly in the left lane. The car graciously moved over well before I approached it and I drove by without incident.

Then I caught the vehicle speeding towards me from one lane over. I didn't think much of it because people tend to drive illogically. The SUV then slowed considerably because there was a cop. I maintained my speed because the cop was pointed the other way and I wasn't going that fast.

A little bit later, the same white SUV sped up behind me in the left lane. I figured this guy is crazy, so I moved over to the right.

As he passed, he held out a digital camera and this hillbilly motherfucker took a picture of me like I'm some fucking animal in a zoo! I don't know, maybe he's never seen a Jew before. I was so pissed, I really wanted to go after him, but if he has the audacity to shoot me with a camera, he probably has no problem shooting me with a gun. Fucking redneck.

No comments: