Friday, September 12, 2008

Anonymous, The Courageous Anti-Semite

There is a gentleman named Anonymous. I don't know his last name. Anonymous enjoys sporadically posting rabidly anti-Semitic comments on my blog. He also likes spray-painting swastikas throughout my town.

I'd love to meet Anonymous so we can hash out our differences. He thinks "Zionist Kikes perpetrated 9-11." If I had the chance, I'd ask Anonymous: how can Zionist kikes perpetrate a date? Perhaps he meant that they perpetrated the attack that took place on September 11, 2001. Well, in that case, I would have to respectfully disagree. I believe al Qaeda has taken responsibility for that attack. Unless. Unless al Qaeda and the Zionist kikes plotted together to take down the towers. That's it! Maybe we've solved the mystery.

Anonymous also contends that the Jews control the media. If I could ask him, I'd like Anonymous to give me a bit more proof. Although. What better place to express that opinion on a Jewish-controlled media outlet? And of course, my blog, read by all of four people, proves that the Jews run the media.

Come to think of it, Anonymous has some good ideas. I'd love to talk to him. I can't see any reason why Anonymous wouldn't want to meet me to discuss some of his anti-Semitic opinions. Can you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kike Zionist Jews planned and executed the terrorist attacks against the United States of America on September 11, 2001.

Al-Qaeda did NOT claim responsibility for the attack, in fact, Osama Bin Laden issued the following statement:

"The U.S. government has consistently blamed me for being behind every occasion its enemies attack it.

"I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons,"

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/16/inv.binladen.denial/index.html

The Kike Zionists, particularly the Israeli Sayeret Matkal, planned and perpetrated 9-11.

Daniel Lewin, an agent of the Sayeret Matkal was on hijacked Flight 11. The improbability of an elite counter-terrorism agent being on the hijacked plane in the first place and then failing to stop the hijacking demonstrates that he was running the operation on Flight 11.

Thus, the Zionist Kikes perpetrated 9-11.