Sunday, July 15, 2007

A New Love

I'm in love with Miri Ben-Ari, a Hip Hop violinist born in Israel. A Jewish woman who enjoys Jazz and Hip Hop and advocates for civil rights- what more can a guy ask for?
But that made me think- what can I offer her?
She was in the army and can probably kill me two times to Tuesday, so I might not be able to play the "protector" role. She's a world renown musician; I've bought some CDs from around the world. She's very beautiful; I'm a diminutive hirsute man. She is a genius at her craft; everything I touch fails miserably (I'm like a bizarro King Midas).
Hmm, perhaps not much.
As far as I can see, I have only one thing going for me. Unlike disgraced Israeli president Moshe Katsav, I've never raped anybody.

Forget Kerri Strug, Miri Ben-Ari is where it's at!

No comments: