Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I Should Be

a congressperson from Florida. Sure, I don't live in Florida. Sure, I hate that state. But I don't send explicit or suggestive emails and instant messages to 16 year old boys (or girls for that matter).

Unlike Mark Foley, a recently resigned Republican House Representative from Florida, I've never had this conversation:
Maf54: I miss you lots since san diego.
Teen: ya I cant wait til dc
Maf54: :)
Teen: did you pick a night for dinner
Maf54: not yet…but likely Friday
Teen: ok…ill plan for Friday then
Maf54: that will be fun

or one implying that I had/will have sexual relations with an underage child:
Maf54: I want to see you
Teen: Like I said not til feb…then we will go to dinner
Maf54: and then what happens
Teen: we eat…we drink…who knows…hang out…late into the night
Maf54: and
Teen: I dunno
Maf54: dunno what
Teen: hmmm I have the feeling that you are fishing here…im not sure what I would be comfortable with…well see

not even this:
Maf54: What ya wearing?
Teen: tshirt and shorts
Maf54: Love to slip them off of you.

just a little?:
Maf54: Do I make you a little horny?
Teen: A little.
Maf54: Cool.
source: abc news

The most explicit email or message that I've ever sent [and it's been to women OVER THE AGE OF 18!] was "I miss your cute face :)"

I've also never covered up an incident of congressional pedophilia.

I've also not checked myself into an alcohol rehab clinic after my pedophilia scandal, despite the fact that no one ever had even a hint that I had a problem with alcoholism.

All of which, I believe, qualifies me to be a congressperson, even though I may be legally too young. But who would you vote for: the pedophile or the 24 year old?

No comments: