Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thank You

I just wanted to take the time out to thank everyone who reads my blog on a consistent basis, whether I know you or not, whether you leave comments or read it with out saying anything.

You might be wondering: "Why thanks us now? Are you going away? Are you going to stop posting? Is this post a round number or something?" Hey, what's with all the fucking questions?

But seriously, I write this blog for myself. I write what I think is funny or interesting, so it's nice to know that other people either share a similar outlook on the world or are at least intrigued by what I write. It means a lot.

3 comments:

AnonymousBlogger said...

Thank you. Thank you for creating an entertaining blog. I read every post (although I kind of skimmed over the latest election ones). I don't always comment, but I do always read.

knibilnats said...

Haha, yeah wouldn't expect you to read about Maryland local politics. But thanks again AB!

nubian said...

great! i love reading your posts. they make me laugh a lot.