Tuesday, August 08, 2006

While I'm Gone

I'm leaving for Europe in a few hours. I'm flying to Bulgaria and then traveling through Eastern Europe. I'll be back on the 24th. I'm not sure how frequent I'll have internet access, but please check back for updates on the trip.

Here's a small list of just a few feasible things I want to see changed in America while I'm gone:
  • Bring the troops home.
  • Don't start another war.
  • Reverse Bush's tax cuts.
  • No more racial profiling in any capacity (police, aiurplane security, home ownership, bank loans, education, etc.).
  • Distribute reparations.
  • Pay women the same amount as men for the same work.
  • Keep the Taco Bell's open on Christmas Eve (I don't eat Christmas ham).

1 comment:

AnonymousBlogger said...

The sad thing is, of all those on the list, the last one is most likely to happen.