Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Jews of Glory, Jews of Disgrace 2006

This is the 2nd annual Jews of Glory, Jews of Disgrace.

Good Jews
T5) Bruce Pearl - Coach of Tennessee's men's basketball team who shvitzes a lot. I like him now that I know he's Jewish and not the heterosexist preacher from tv (of which he bares a striking resemblance to). That makes me a bad exclusive person though.
T5) Russ Feingold - Senator from Wisconsin.
4) That American Idol Jew - He didn't win, but a very attractive female friend of mine said that he was hot. Another very attractive female friend of mine said that I look like him. I've never seen him, but putting two and two together is a lot better than my current pathetic love life.
3) Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz
2) Sammy Davis Jr. - Should be the next pope. A dead Jew is still better than Pope Adolph I.
1) Milton Berlinger - While you don't see me changing my name to impress the gentiles, Milton Berle is still the messiah, so I'll let it slide.

Bad Jews
5) Jason Marquis - Pitched terribly for the St. Louis Cardinals against the Houston Astros in last year's NLCS. Despite my cries to the people of St. Louis not to blame the Jews for their series loss and only hold this one pitcher responsible, the people of St. Louis blamed the Jews.
4) Jesus Christensky - Another Jew that changed his name to impress the gentiles. This one didn't work out so well for us.
3) The child-fucking Rabbi - By the end, I predict the Rabbi, who was caught on Dateline trying to fuck some little children, will end up doing us more harm than Jesus. He's from Rockville, Maryland too. I hate you child-fucking Rabbi.
2) Shabbatai Zvi - False messiah during the 17th century. The mortal enemy of my brother and myself.
1) The schmuck who pissed off Hitler

No comments: