Saturday, April 29, 2006

My Review of My Blog

My blog sucks. I mean have you read this shit? This blog is what's wrong with America. I give it a D+. Much in the same way as the team that I was a part of during college: the D+ Team. We were a lot like our predecessors, the A Team, just not as good. The A Team saved the world, we open bank accounts. They fought bad guys, we manuever our way through Taco Bell parking lots. But, the "+" means we're improving.

Anyway, my blog is basically like a sack of crap left out in the hot sun for three weeks. And it's written by a Jew. Do we really need another Jew spouting his facacta opinons in the media? Don't the Jews control enough already? Sheesh! I've wasted countless hours on this trash. And I've wasted the time of you, the reader. For that, I am truly sorry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

anything with the word "facacta" in it should garner at least a C- that is all.

John said...

Hardly, hardly...keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't think facacta is how you spell it... where is that Yiddish dictionary you had?

Shit, I just looked it up and you spelled it right, and even better, there is a facacta.com. Which is, I'll give you one guess, yes, a blog. Lame. Although his "Woke Up Homo" post is spot-on.

Does anyone use the term "spot-on" anymore? It's kind of gay.

Impossibleape said...

hey knibi........you are forgiven you yuts don't know it yet..............

and adam.......I used bang on once

what do you suppose that means about my inclinations?