Sunday, February 19, 2006

Nate Robinson Is The Man

I feel cheated. I love Nate Robinson. I even liked him when he played for the University of Washington. I prayed that the Knicks would draft him. G-d was kind to me. I tried to find a Nate Robinson jersey for my brithday. But they don't sell a jersey small enough even to fit his 5'9ish" frame, let alone fit me!

Now he's won the dunk contest. He struggled as he attempted to make some amazing dunks, but the dunks that he did make were incredible. He deserved to win by far. (Remember Iggy's dunk from behind the basket came in the first round.)

The trouble is that now his popularity will probably grow threefold. And I still don't have my Nate Robinson jersey. If I find one now, people will assume I just got it because he won the dunk contest and not because I love his energy and talents. Cursed success!

No comments: