Monday, February 20, 2006

NBA All Star Game Recap

I don't like the East and West uniforms. The players should keep the uniforms of their teams. For example, if Nate Robinson had made the All Star Game, he should wear a Knicks jersey, not an East jersey. That would help to promote individual NBA teams and allow the all stars to be more recognizable during the game itself.

I was surprised that Chauncey Billups was not even nominated for All Star Game MVP. He turned the tide in favor of the East when they were down, although I won't argue against Lebron James winning the award.

There weren't many absolutely amazing plays this time around, but it was an entertaining game, especially in the fourth quarter. The game showed the US Olympic committee that getting role players that are familiar with one another's game would be a more effective strategy. Whenever the four Pistons entered the game, the East always started playing well. But what do I know, I didn't manage to win a Bronze medal in the Olympics now did I? Uh, no I didn't.

No comments: