Monday, July 18, 2005

Yell At Bush

A friend of mine will have the rare experience of sharing the same room with Mr. George W. Bush.

Things that Bhavna should yell at Mr. Bush:

  1. Hey, what's 2 + 2? No, it's not 7.
  2. On my way down here I saw a child left behind. What's up with that?
  3. Hey jerkwad, remember when you devised the brilliant plan to stop forest fires by cutting down trees? Well I've devised a plan to stop ugliness, it involves this bat and your face.
  4. If you love war so much, let's see you fight in Iraq! Or any war for that matter! Oh, don't have the courage?
  5. So, what's cocaine like?
  6. So, what's killing hookers and having your daddy cover it up like?
  7. Assmunch, how can you be pro-life and yet responsible for so much death?
  8. That whole pretzel thing, how wasted were you?
  9. It's pronounced NUCLEAR dumbass. Not nucular.
  10. Spell DUI.
  11. I disagree with your policies and feel that you have dishonored your country.
  12. My friend David H. did not tell me to say these things!
  13. Please don't deport me.
  14. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on!
  15. Tell your secret service agents to get the fuck off of me!
  16. Help!

Good luck Bhavna!

2 comments:

knibilnats said...

Gotta love those one word anonymous comments. Very classy.

Anonymous said...

thanks