Thursday, May 16, 2019

Mt Royal in the Morning

Candace has an all-day conference, so I took the babies to Tim Horton's. I've heard the name so much, but never been to one. I was picturing Waffle House but it's more like a nicer Dunkin Donuts. Abie and Tali enjoy restaurants and thus was no exception.

We walked up the meandering paths on Mt. Royal. It wasn't easy pushing the stroller up the hills. Getting to the park on Peel street was even tougher. I was trying to go as high as I could but we stumbled onto some kind of field day for hundreds of kids, so we went down another hill.

At one point, a basket fell off a bike and Abie cried. He doesn't like when people get hurt. I told him what happened with the bike's basket and he calmed down. The guy passed us 10 minutes later and Abie pointed and smiled.

The curb cuts suck in Montreal thus far. They're not too bad with the stroller, but I think Candace must be having a hard time. The grocery store I went to was very narrow. I couldn't get the stroller past the first aisle. So I grabbed some le soda and le fruit. A couple of weird candy bars and some gummies have been my lunch as a result.

The babies napped well and are still sleeping. I was really worried that Abie would jump out of the travel crib and not want to stay in, which would make things much tougher. So far, so good.

No comments: