Monday, February 05, 2018

Super Bowl Throw Up

Apparently you have to pay $99 to watch the Super Bowl on tv here. I wanted to see if I could stream the game so I wouldn't have to go to a bar to watch it. Turns out Candace's sister had an app that could strean in on the tv, so we all watched the game.

The Eagles didn't really seem like a championship team to me. Sure, defense and a good running game are a good recipe. But the game featured the most total yards in NFL history. It was an exciting gaem filled with poor tackling and kicking miscues. With 2 minutes to go, my nephew played with the remote and we nearly missed the end of the game.

We walked north of the sea wall on the coast. The East China Sea is so many different colors at that spot, it's incredible. But it was cold, windy, and rainy. We got burritos for lunch.

For dinner, Candace and I went out for a date night. We went to the Transit Cafe which was on the second floor. There seemed to be a perfect dpot to park the scooter and we took it as a good omen. I got seafood paella which was delicious and a berry smoothie. Candace dined on salmon and sipped hot chocolate.

The babies woke up a bit until I woke them up with a combination diarrhea-vomiting episode. Fun times.

No comments: