Thursday, February 01, 2018

So Nice We Did It Twice

For the second day in a row, we walked along the sea wall and went to Family Mart. The East China Sea was angry and the wind whipped even though the temperature remained in the 60s. I grabbed some random food from Family Mart. The dumplings and fried meat may have been pork. The hotdog was likely meatless.

We saw and ad for a burger restaurant that charged men more for their meal the than women. We then walked by Kumaya cave site. It was closed and lots of stairs anyway.

We are Coco' s Curry for dinner. The family made fun of me for having a low tolerance for spice- erroneously. My nephew got a level 1 spice, but they thought it was mine. I had a level 6.

I spent the rest of the night making a transliteration version of a Dumbo book I got for the babies. Dumbo is Danbo in Japanese. We also tried to figure out the kanji for whichever bad word the nail polish artists painted on the nails of Candace's sisters.

Th  babies thought it was tim  to sleep for the night at 3pm. We had to wake them up early. They're adjusting to the time difference but don't have it down just yet.

No comments: