Saturday, May 13, 2017

Beware of American Email Scam

Fellow Nigerian readers, beware of a recent email scam from an American prince. The fraudulent email is as follows:

Dear [Name],

I am a very wealthy businessman and son of the President of the United States. I am writing you today to offer you a business deal. I have many billions of dollars, much of it obtained from my father's position. We are able to make policy to help our business and we even charge the government to stay in our hotels.

Most of the money I make is legal, if not ethical, but not all of it. That's where you come in. I will put $5 BILLION U.S. into your bank account. For your kindness, I will let you keep HALF as this will help me avoid paying US income tax and avoid legal problems. Just send me this information:

1. NAME
2. MOBILE
3. ADDRESS
4. BANK ACCOUNT NO.
5. ROUTING NUMBER
6. PICTURE OF NAKED WIFE/SISTER/MOTHER

Yours Truly,
Eric Trump

No comments: