Monday, June 11, 2012

My Path

The foundation for self-improvement is in developing inner peace, confidence, self-respect, self- love, or any other way to explain that phenomenon. I am trying to develop that sense by appreciating and embrace the beauty of each moment. What is eternity but an infinite series of nows?

I am also developing the belief that everything will always work out for the best, though it may not work out the way I want them to. That will help me not to focus on what I desire in my life at present.

Then, I will be able to be less judgmental of others and not allow trivial things to bother me. I often get upset when people do not act in society's best interest, no matter how minute the offense might be. I have decided to focus on living according to my perceptions of what is best for society as an example rather than scolding others.

I have come to realize the importance of life experience, especially when lessons are actively drawn from those experiences. I know that I have learned much in my life, but the older I am, the more I realize how little I know. I am learning to accept that.

It is all a process.

No comments: