Sunday, September 25, 2011

2011

This is my 2011th post. In 2011, I hope we are able to have empathy for our fellow human beings. Instead of justifying our actions at the expense of others, we should act in the interest of others. I hope that people no longer take up arms for the sake of power. Instead, they try to be a part of something greater and learn to share power.

I hope that we are able to focus on the positive. Nothing is objective in the world. We have the ability to perceive everything in anyway. It is up to us to shape the world. We can do it through a determined vision. Giving up faith in our fellow humans will never help anything.

I believe that things will continue to move in a positive direction. There is so much that is great about the world. And there is much that can be greater. We simply need to dream of it.

No comments: