Thursday, July 22, 2010

Two Cents Costs a Dollar

This is the first dollar I got today man.
Really? Wow. I've made a lot more than that today.
This is my 34th day without crack.
Congratulations. Sometimes I have to take valium before I go to the dentist. But it's been a couple of years since I've had to do that.
My daughter's name is Kayla. I have her name tattooed on my neck. I haven't seen her in three years. I love her.
Yeah, I haven't seen my family in a little while either. I saw them four days ago. My mother had the nerve to come back at 8 when she said she'd be back by 6.
I nearly lost custody of her. I'm so grateful I didn't.
I don't really like custard.
I've been homeless for three years.
I just moved back up here last month.
Things are going to be better for me. I'm on the right track now.
That's great. As for me, I need to find a toilet. That Chinese buffet isn't sitting right.

No comments: