Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Beckian Post

This post very well might change the course of our country as we know it. After reading this, it is quite possible- likely even- that you will view life differently.

Now, I don't know what's coming in this post. How can any of us truly know what is to come? It could be zany or bizarre. Or, it might just be the truth. The truth. Isn't that a novel concept? But will it be the truth? We'll have to find out. Like I said, I don't know what's coming in this post. I just know that it could shake the foundation of our nation forever.

Our country is in a desperate plight. The economy is in shambles. Government is abusing its power. The continued existence of our country is a precarious concept at this point. Perhaps this post just might change things. We'll get the real change we've been clamoring for. Not the pre-packaged change that has been forced down our throats for the last two years.

It appears that the country hasn't changed within the course of this post. I'm as shocked as any. America, I’m going to shoot straight with you; I think I've wasted your time. I'm sorry.

No comments: