Sunday, September 27, 2009

Yom Kippur Repentance

This is why I can say terrible things about people. This is why I can hurt people close to me with no consequence. Yom Kippur! Fast for one day and you have to forgive me!

I'd like to apologize to everyone I've wrong this past year. That list includes: Arabs, Than Shwe, Patrick Bellegarde-Smith, Karl Rove, Ted Bundy, Mexicans, Bernie Madoff, Ted Kennedy, the Taliban, the Lerners, Chuck Wepner, Tajikistan, Barack Obama, Hamrokhon Zarifi, people who like gefilte fish, Michael Jackson, Jonas Savimbi, Jesus, Stephen Colbert, Anne Frank, Dwight Howard, Shepard Smith, Nelson Mandela, David Petraeus, Alan Rake, Sonia Sotomayor, people who have bald spots that vaguely look like yarmulkes from far away, Andy Van Slyke, my grandma, Sarah Palin, Rafael Trujillo, and Mary J. Blige.

No comments: