Thursday, August 20, 2009

Taliban Rap

Here's a Taliban rap song translated into English:

Refrain
Down with the unbelievers (x4)

Verse 1 - MC Mullah Malik Shabazz
Throw your hands upwards, throw your hands upwards
If you are against singing, say Ho!
If you are against dancing, wiggle your hips in a seductive fashion
Down with modernity, down with unbelief.

The T to the A to the L to the I to the B - A - N,
You know the name., you read it in your textbook.
There, we are referred to as terrorists, but who are the real terrorists?
This is a device known as a rhetorical question,
Word.

Refrain

Verse 2 - Marvelous Mullah Muhammad
The Prophet (pbuh) told me to rock the mic.
The Commander of the Faithful told me to rock the mic.
I do not like the United States, because they disagree with our principles,
Which is disappointing, because our principles are righteous.

I don a beard because I am manly
I wear a turban, also because I am manly
I shoot an AK-47, because I am manly
I like strawberry ice cream, because it is delicious.

Refrain


It's much better in Pashto. Trust me.

No comments: