Friday, June 19, 2009

Jeff Goldblum on the Colbert Report

I've had the feeling that someone at the Colbert Report is one of the ten people who read the blog. This Colbert Report staffer then proceeds to mock me on the show. The latest piece of evidence? Jeff Goldblum's appearance on the Colbert Report last night.

My last two posts were about my disdain for Jeff Goldblum. It's not like I rail against Jeff Goldblum constantly. I may have said something negative about him one other time in the last five years on the blog. Two days ago in So Much Hate, a post about how Holocaust museum shooter James von Brunn missed the point of life by focusing all of his hate only on Jews and blacks, I mentioned that "I hate Jeff Goldblum," one of many things I despise. Yesterday, in Hell, the nebbishy arrogant actor from Jurassic Park (a movie I refuse to ever watch) was a part of my worst nightmares, appearing in a fictitious movie with Nicolos Cage.

I must admit this is less explicit than- after I wrote a report on Obama's potential VP nominees in which I incorrectly spelled the Democratic senator from Indiana Evan Bayd- when Chris Matthews said on air, "Evan Bayh, B-A-Y-H."

So who's going to be on the Colbert Report next week just to mock me? Nicolas Cage? Rod Stewart and/or Bryan Adams (who contributed to the soundtrack of the said fictitious movie). At least we know it won't be Donald Rumsfeld (who was my only human interaction in my version of Hell).

No comments: