Tuesday, April 14, 2009

First Pet, Bo

I can't hold in my excitement at the new first pet. He's the most famous animal in the world. Of course I'm talking about Bo.
Bo is a cockroach in my kitchen. He's my first pet. What they say about Baltimore is true. Only a few lucky ones make it out. Bo is one of those lucky ones. The rest of his vast family that's spread out all across Baltimore hasn't been so fortunate. They just don't have the star power that Bo possesses.
Everyone's been talking about Bo. He's got such an appetite! Bo just loves eating my candy out of the cupboard, which is adorable. Some cynical people think this whole Bo thing is silly and they want to get rid of him. How dare they! Bo is a perfect representation of us as Americans. How could anybody want to get rid of him.



Bo!

No comments: