Saturday, March 21, 2009

Recap of NCAA Tournament, Day 2

Disaster. I picked 3 11 seeds to advance past the first round. I picked 1 6 seed to go to the Final Four. Well, 3 11 seeds lost and so did that 1 6 seed that I picked to go to the Final Four. I want to (figuratively) rip off the heads of Alex Ruoff and D'Shaun Butler (no I don't care how they spell their names) and eat their brains. Then I'd shit them out and smear the poop on their families' houses. No disrespect.

Wake Forest is also filled with a bunch of dumbass losers. I hope they (figuratively) rot in hell. That Midwest bracket really hurt me. I didn't have Arizona, Cleveland State, or Dayton. I did pick USC in the Sweet Sixteen, potentially my only salvation in that bracket. I was also happy when Sienna won in double OT after two clutch shots by Moore.

In all, I only predicted 9 games correctly. What's worse, I lost the aforementioned Final Four team, another Elite 8 team, and 2 additional Sweet 16 clubs. It was a terrible basketball day from me and my prognostications. Fuck Nostradamus with a rusty hammer.

No comments: