Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Couple of Naughty Ones

Illinois Governor Rob Blagojevich is now having trouble selling the senate seat once owned by Barack Obama. I feel his pain. I've been having trouble selling my copy of Mind of Mencia on DVD. Just kidding, I'd never own that drek in the first place.

After hearing Governor Blagojevich's telephone conversations involving his potential dealings, I would like to offer him a word of advice. Actually, this piece of advice is for comedian Lewis Black as well. You don't have to say the word "fucking" in every sentence. Sometimes less is more.

That reminds me of a guy I (briefly) went to college with. He was a habitual fucking-sayer, but he'd always drop it in the wrong spot, much like an American smart bomb on an Afghan hospital. For example, "I just went on fucking a vacation. I went to Dayton-fucking-a Beach. Fucking, I got really drunk. On my way fucking back, I stopped at my grandma's fucking house. I really like seeing her fucking."

One person with enough fucking money to buy a senate seat is that filthy kike, Bernie Madoff. That Hitler-shtuper stole money from numerous Jewish organizations and charities. He's worse than Bobby Fischer, but not quite as bad as Shabbatai Zvi- I don't want to get carried away here. If I ever see him, I would stick a dreidel so far up his penis hole, it'd shred into the shape of a Gimmel.

Speaking of the holidays, my favorite holiday movie is The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (the cartoon one). Up until the end. I don't like when he gives back the presents and they're all singing. That's so unrealistic. It'd never happen that way. You know, in real life, the people of that town would kill each other in the rush to get back to WalMart.

No comments: