Saturday, May 31, 2008

Some Of My Dreams

Like everyone, I've always had hopes and dreams throughout my life. Here some of them:

  • I always wanted to be the first openly gay professional athlete (which would also make my the first closeted straight professional athlete).
  • I wanted to be the first Jewish President of the United States assassinated.
  • I hoped that everyone I know wasn't a terrible sexist and would go to the WNBA game with me.
  • I wish I had just a quarter of the ability doing anything that Candace Parker has out on the court.
  • I always wished I had a Slurpee machine in my house and I'd pay someone to make sure it was running smoothly at all times, like a Slurpee nanny.
  • I hope Hillary Clinton just goes away.
  • I'd like to see John Hagee, Rod Parsley, Jeremiah Wright, and Pat Robertson caught together in a Ted Haggard-type situation.
  • I dream of a fair presidential election in Zimbabwe and a peaceful transfer of power.

No comments: