Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Odds of Love

Generally, I think I'm pretty good at reading people. However, an exception comes in the form of not being able to read whether or not women have feelings for me. I am just oblivious. That might stem from the fact that I think every (non-related) woman has the same chance of liking me, regardless of reality. For every woman, I think there's a 5% chance that she likes me and a 95% chance that she doesn't.

Percentages suggest that I would only have to know 20 women and someone's gotta like me. It's ok if she's fat. But I don't think I even know 20 people all together! I'm becoming more of a recluse as time goes by. Even if I did know 20 women, there'd be no way any would like me. After all, there's a 95% chance that each one doesn't.

In recent years, I've blown by Ann Coulter, Kerri Strug, Miri Ben-Ari, and Cindy McCain. Now, there's a new lady on the horizon, Yulia Tymoshenko. Not only is she the Prime Minister of Ukraine, but she was one of the leading proponents of the Orange Revolution in 2004. Plus, I like her braided hair tiara thingy.

I like when women scowl; it's very sexy.

No comments: